Travizas Leading Nigeria Visa Agent in Delhi Providing Nigeria visa with Hassle Free Process and also With High Success Rate.
Documents required for visa aplication
Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum six months and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp. Attach all your old passports (if any)
• Visa Application Form: Visa application form has to be filled online by the applicant. Follow the instructions to fill the form. Kindly log on to the link given below: https://www.immigration.gov.ng/
• Photo Specification: Two recent passport size coloured photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm) . Please note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old,scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
• Covering Letter: Covering -letter from the applicant on company’s letter head stating his name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit. The letter should be signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to: The Visa Officer, High Commission of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Delhi.
• Invitation Letter: Invitation Letter from Nigerian host / inviting Company on its letter head stating the purpose of travel and duration of stay and should be duly signed with company stamp, signatory’s name, designation and Mobile no. The letter should be addressed to the “Nigerian High Commission” -New Delhi. (The letter should not be faxed or scanned)
a) Letter should have the clause that Inviting company is taking the full immigration responsibility of applicant during his / her period of stay in Nigeria. Also, applicant is in possession of valid passport, a valid return ticket and adequate funds for the duration of his / her stay in Nigeria.
b) Invitee person id card copy or Passport copy is mandatory.
• Copy of Certificate of Incorporation of Nigerian Company
• Ticket: Return Air Ticket itinerary.
• Financials: Original Personal Bank Statement for last 6 months with Bank Seal & signature with a minimum balance of 1000 USD
a) Applicant has to carry an Original YFC (Yellow Fever Certificate) at the time of travel.
b) Applicant should have completed a full course of vaccination against Polio, preferably with Oral
Polio Vaccine (OPV) and the original certificate has to carry at the time of travel.
Please Note: Applicant should receive an additional dose of OPV at least six weeks before each international journey and the Validity of a full course of vaccination will be one year.
• Please Note:
a) Applications will be submitted only through fixed appointment.
b) Processing Time minimum 15 working days.
• Nigeria Biometrics – Applicants will be required to submit their visa application in person & enroll their biometrics information at OIS Nigeria visa application centre in New Delhi & Mumbai for their visa to be processed. This will be applicable for all visa categories.
Note – Please note that applicants who are unable to visit Nigeria OIS visa application centre, Delhi, may visit Mumbai centre to enroll their biometrics and the documents can be submitted at OIS centre, Delhi simultaneously.